How to Order
It's a long term production by only one engraver, so please do not order if any of the following policy isn't good for you.
See below for how to order!
1. Find the designs you like from the catalogue.
2. If needed, choose the options to custom your stamps.
We can produce your stamps as exact the same as on the catalogue but we can also add options from below and make your customized stamps as well. There are free options as well as paid options.
3. If you are not sure which one you would like, check out our Instagram.
There are pictures of past semi-customized orders. Each stamp has hashtag and you can see what other people had ordered before. We recommend you to use the “save to collection” on Instagram, you will be able to save it as well as make it easier to choose the designs from.
→ Posting latest updates and production status
→ You can see all the designs and find the hashtag for the designs you like
4. Once you choose the designs and options, put them in the shopping cart.
If you choose paid option such as adding letters, please make sure to have all the options in the shopping cart and write down how/what you would like to customize your stamp in the comment space.
5. I'll email you the estimate shipping date after the order session.
6. I'll email you the drafts of your customized stamp.
7. After your confirmation reply, I'll proceed to production.
If you ordered with any customization, I will send you the draft around two weeks before the shipping date.
If there is anything you would like to change or adjust, I will accommodate as possible as I can. And after your confirmation, I will finally produce the stamps.
If you didn't order any customization, it'll be proceeded to carve as it is.